Bioengineering Department Status:SD COUNTY/CAMPUS SAFE REOPENING (BUT NOT FULL)
- Most buildings have returned to open/accessible to the public during business hours.
- All personnel or visitors on campus must adhere to campus health safety emergency mandates by wearing face coverings while indoors except for public eateries or inside individual rooms. Masks are encouraged for all close quarter outdoor gatherings as well.
- There are no longer occupancy limits for research lab spaces. However, all lab members must still first be added to the Research Ramp-up framework spreadsheet for that lab and it must be submitted to and accepted by the Vice Chancellor of Research's office prior to coming into the lab. If there are any questions, please contact Douglas Gurevitch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All research staff in the lab's Ramp-up submission and approval are allowed on-site.
- Admin staff are beginning to come back to working on-site, but will be working hybrid, with only some days on campus per week.
- Visitors are allowed, per the department's Vistor Rules (please see link for details).
- All individuals coming in are required to fill out the COVID-19 Symptom Screening survey every day they come in and every weekdeay even if they are working remotely. All survey results must be forwarded to email@example.com.
- Research Ramp-up Guidance (from the Vice Chancellor of Research): https://blink.ucsd.edu/research/covid-19/research-ramp-up.html
- EH&S Guidance and Resources: https://blink.ucsd.edu/safety/resources/public-health/covid-19/index.html
- COVID-19 Symptom Screening: https://blink.ucsd.edu/HR/services/covid-19/symptom-screening