Academic advising staff are available in the Bioengineering Student Affairs Office to provide advice and answer questions about the graduate programs in Bioengineering. By consulting with advisors, prospective, incoming, and continuing (current) students can obtain answers to questions on a variety of topics, including but not limited to:
- Admission to the graduate programs
- Program requirements and courses
- Planning course schedules
- Important deadlines and time limits
- Campus and departmental graduate policies and procedures
- Academic and non-academic resources available to students
Prospective Students: Reach out to an advisor via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please include which graduate degree program(s) you are interested in so advisors can better assist you.
Incoming and Continuing Students: Please reach out to your respective advisor for advising via email or to request a one-on-one advising appointment offered either in-person or via Zoom.
Coordinator of Graduate Affairs
M.S. and M.Eng. Students
Graduate Funding and Employment
Please send all funding emails/inquiries to: email@example.com